- Model NO.: ZQ-A1500-2 (2 Cavities)
- Raw Material: PET
- Automation: Non-Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Number of Cavity: 2 Cavities
- Delivery Date: 30 Days
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Transport Package: General Packing
- Origin: Huangyan, China
- Type: Stretch Blow Molding Machine
- Making Method of Parison: Injection Molding
- Computerized: Computerized
- Price/Performance Ratio: High, 1700-2100bph
- Products Volume: 2000ml Bottles
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Trademark: Ziqiang
- Specification: CE & ISO 9001
- HS Code: 8477300000
ZQ-A1500-2, newly developed by our company, is a two-step automatic blow-molding machine, which requires labor to put performs into the preheater only. ZQ-A series is of one cavity and the maximum cavity of the bottles is 0.6L, 2.0L, 5L. It can blow various bottles in shapes: Carbonated, mineral, pesticide, cosmetics, wide-mouth, hot filling, and other packing containers, which is made of plastic of crystalline type, such as PET, PP etc.
Compared with other full-automatic series, ZQ-A series has no automatic conveyer, so it can't transfer performs automatically, but requires labors to put performs into preheater. The distinctive feature of the ZQ-A is as follows: It has saved the cost to the maximum extent; It has lower rejection rate, higher production, and more stable performance than the semi-automatic one, and moreover, it is easy to run. Therefore, it will take the place of the semi-automatic blow-molding machine.
Plastic Stretch Blow Moulding Machine,equipment information.
|CONTAINER||Number of cavity||1||2||3|
|ELECTRICAL SYSTEM||Number of lamp||28 pcs||28pcs||40pcs|
|Actual power consumption||16kw||28kw||40kw|
|AIR SYSTEM||Operatating pressure||7kg/cm²||7kg/cm²||7kg/cm²|
|Low pressure consuming||900 Ltr/min||1200 Ltr/min||1600 Ltr/min|
|High pressure consuming||1200-1600Ltr/min||2000-|
|CHILLER WATER||Operating pressure||5-6 kg/cm²||5-6 kg/cm²||5-6 kg/cm²|
Note: Custom production accepted. Any client idea tried.